When you have a packet of Oreos and a block of Willie’s Cacoa El Blanco (White Chocolate)…and you’re like “Which one to eat?!…and your friend is all “POR QUE NO LOS DOS”!
Combining the chocolatey deliciousness of an Oreo, with velvety white chocolate and sweet and vibrant sprinkles, this recipe for White Chocolate Dipped Oreo’s is guaranteed to be a show-stopper at your next get together with family or friends!
Makes: 12 Cookies
1 x Packet of Original Oreo Cookies (205.5g)
1 x Packet of Multi-Coloured Sprinkles
250g x Willie’s Cacoa El Blanco (Venezualian 00 – White Chocolate)
- Place a metal bowl on top of a sauce pan filled with just enough water so that the bottom of the metal bowl does not touch the water (this is vital otherwise the chocolate will burn).
- Bring the water to a boil.
- While waiting for the water to boil, place the Multi-Coloured Sprinkles into a small bowl and line a medium sized baking tray with baking paper.
- Break up all of the Willie’s Cacoa into smaller pieces, and place in the metal bowl.
- Slowly stir the chocolate with a metal spoon until it has all melted.
- Pour the chocolate into a small bowl, ready for Oreo dipping!
- Take one Oreo at a time, and dip it into the white chocolate until it has been half coated. Scrape off any excess chocolate.
- Dip the white chocolate covered Oreo into the bowl of sprinkles, and place on the baking paper to set.
- Once all Oreo’s are dunked and sprinkled, place the baking tray in the fridge for 15 minutes, or until the chocolate has set.
When choosing a white chocolate we choose Willie’s Cacoa El Blanco. Containing only three ingredients, natural cache butter, milk powder and raw cane sugar, Willies Cacoa El Blanco is melt in your mouth amazing!